[PD] objects with no alphanumerical names, how to build them?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:39:36 CEST 2016

well, I've checked the messages in the "hex loader" thread from nov 2007,
it seems to talk a lot about the code of what is now the [hexloader] object
in pd extended, but i didn't see how it related to my questions, which is
how does the latest zexy library, available now via deken and seemingly
from 2013, does  create objects with not alphanumerical names, and without
the need of the [hexloader] object.

If I miss something, I'm sorry, but I still need more clues and guidelines.

thanks