[PD] objects with no alphanumerical names, how to build them?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:25:45 CEST 2016

> (Then there was the issue with object name aliases, so that
> you could load [s2l] only after having created [symbol2list], but this
> is another story).

Roman, I've been asking about that too. I had an object like [equals~], and
I wanted to have [==~] as an alias - but I can only do it after I first
load [equals~].

How does it work? An alias is only possible if you load the externals as a
library? Not as a single object binary? Seems so, but i'm just confirming

cheers