[PD] New version of maxlib available via deken

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 5 20:13:56 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I just completed the upload of an updated version of maxlib to
puredata.info, and it is available via deken. I contacted Olaf and he is
ok with this release, as long as the bug-reports will be send to me.

Apart from the restyled help-patches, I fixed some issues.

Release notes 1.5.6:
- Changed version to 1.5.6,
- Fixed help symbol for arbran, beta, bilex, cauchy, delta, expo, gauss,
linear, poisson, triang, weibull,
- Added checks for missing arrays: arbran, subst,
- Removed alias 'd' for dist,
- Removed error for second inlet of pitch. Have to find out its usage,
- Applied sourceforge patch 1199 for garray_getfloatwords issue,

ToDo:
- Fix instability of netclient, netserver (or remove all net* objects),
- Change array code to support delayed loading (arbran, subst, ..),

There is still a problem with the net* objects, and I am tempted to
remove them in a next release as there are stable alternatives.

Greetings,

Fred Jan