[PD] objects with no alphanumerical names, how to build them?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:35:05 CEST 2016

> experience told me that if you are looking for trouble, you will find them
> at some point.

I hear you, it's just that I found that zexy library with such files
compiled and all, so I naively thought that there was an easy way out of
all these troubles.

I remember I had asked about that before, not on this thread only, but it
was never cleared to me, so I had to figure out by myself now how zexy
works in windows: it does use those weird names that require hexloader, so
it can't run on vanilla on windows. That's nice to learn.

Anyway, seems that loading these objects as a library is the only clean and
safe solution for trouble.

cheers