[PD] Fullscreen, not GEM, just a PD screen?

Olivier Baudu 01ivier at labomedia.net
Wed Apr 6 14:40:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

On every desktop environment I've worked with so far on Linux, it was
possible to move the window of any application by pressing the "alt" key
and dragging from the middle of the window.
In that way, you can manualy place your window so that the menu bar is
not visible anymore.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

°1