[PD] [Scope~] (was Re: can signal inlets that aren't the main inlet have float or message methods?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:53:24 CEST 2016

> [Scope~] did solve the nameclash after all, even if you build cyclone as
> a set of single-object-externals and deployed on a case-insensitive
> filesystem.

well, we don't need to solve that anymore. And by the way, nowadays also
Scope~ loads as scope~ since - if I'm not mistaken - Pd Extended 0.43
(cyclone version 0.1alpha56), where this change happened.

So, what did this change actually changed? Say someone started using
[scope~] nowadays, may this object not instantiate somewhere with  alpha56+
cyclone versions? Why and how?

And what would change if the official name restores to scope~ (with Scope~
being called the way "scope~" is now?

cheers