[PD] building extras on arm7 (CHIP)

Peter Nyboer pnyboer at slambassador.com
Thu Apr 7 05:23:33 CEST 2016

I’ve built PD vanilla for a small linux computer (Next Thing CHIP) from source. It runs fine, but I don’t have the ‘extra’ objects like expr, choice, etc. I’m having a problem building the ‘extras’. If I
cd /usr/local/lib/pd/extra
and try “make install” I get an error
chip at poch:/usr/local/lib/pd/extra$ make install
cd .. && make  am--refresh
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/local/lib/pd'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'am--refresh'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/lib/pd'
Makefile:378: recipe for target '../aclocal.m4' failed
make: *** [../aclocal.m4] Error 2

This seems like it should be pretty straightforward, but I guess I’m missing something?

Peter