[PD] pd and HiDPI

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Fri Apr 8 08:34:54 CEST 2016

Am Freitag, den 08. April 2016 um 02:45:04 Uhr (+0000) schrieb
Jonathan Wilkes:
> Anyhow, you might try tweaking value for that command-- or removing
> it altogether.  (grep "tk scaling" in the tcl folder to find it.)
> That's the only tk command I know of that could affect default
> widget sizing.

 the only occurence I could find (in pd-gui.tcl) is commented out in
my pd version (0.46-6) with some comment that Tk scaling isn't used. I
had already tried changing the value (including "package require Tcl
8.5" without understanding what "replace Tk widgets with Ttk widgets
on 8.5" means) but both didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever.

--
Orm