[PD] [Scope~] (was Re: can signal inlets that aren't the main inlet have float or message methods?)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 21:11:46 CEST 2016

I don't think that's backwards compatible.  For example-- if the user isn't loading cyclone by default, and their patch does this:
[declare -lib cyclone/Scope~]
[Scope~]
***
If by "traded" you mean you renamed the binary to scope~.pd_linux, this won't load anymore.
I'd actually be in favor of breaking that compatibility if there were a way to get rid of all those capital letters from cyclone.  However, you still need "Append" to differentiate from the internal "append" class, so you can't change that one.
Also-- why is there a class_addcreator to add "cyclone/*" for each class?  That _should_ be superfluous...
-Jonathan