[PD] Missing objects/methods in Pd WAS: objects with no alphanumerical names, how to build them?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:49:22 CEST 2016

> Oh I hear ya ;D By all means test deken, if you haven’t been already!
> Also, Katja is currently adding the ability to generate deken packages
> directly from the pd-lib-builder Makefile...

I have tested deken ;) and I have been using pd-lib-builder which I have to
say it's incredibly awesome. Now I can understand all the work that was
done to port cyclone from the old build system to this new one - what a
blessing.

Generating deken packages directly from it is such great news that would
seem just too good to be true :)

This is all making things really painless to newbies like me

Thank you developers!

cheers