[PD] [Scope~] (was Re: can signal inlets that aren't the main inlet have float or message methods?)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 17:44:29 CEST 2016

Yeah, in the help patches you can just let the user know that "Scope~" is there for legacy reasons.  They
shouldn't need more detail than that.

But do add at least a few comments directly in the source. We're juggling too many variables to leave it
to the reader to deduce:* discrepancy between case-sensitivity in the objectmaker method space and the external library loader* (related) when to symlink (Linux, OSX) and when not to symlink (Windows)* Pd community generally does not use capital letters in object names* why it's necessary to add a creator with a backslash in it
Actually, I already forgot the reason for that last one.  So a few words in a comment preceding that
call would be very helpful (even if it's mainly to point the reader to the changelog).
-Jonathan