[PD] [Scope~] (was Re: can signal inlets that aren't the main inlet have float or message methods?)

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:34:56 CEST 2016

Hello Derek,

The problem is with the following help files added by Alexandre:

<~-help.pd
<=~-help.pd
>~-help.pd
>=~-help.pd

You could filter these out from the wildcard search in the makefile
and instead list them explicitly, between quotes like:

"help/<~-help.pd"

Alternatively you could make a single help patch 'nettles-help.pd' and
use function class_sethelpsymbol() in all nettles classes. This is
probably a better solution, avoiding more file name problems in the
future.

Katja