[PD] Pd-l2ork GUI port Alpha 0

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 16:43:02 CEST 2016

Great.  I added some bugs to the tracker for these and will investigate them.
-Jonathan

    On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:15 AM, Marco Matteo Markidis <mm.markidis at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Jonathan,
I have a OSX 10.10 (Yosemite).
Thank you for your work.
Marco

Hi Marco,

> -) apart Gem and Pdp that I understand are "properly" not loaded, toxy, flib, flatspace and pidip are not loaded (maybe wanted, just a report...)
Which operating system and arch are you using?
> -) [array] and all stuff related [array define array1] are not created: array ...couldn't create
I haven't ported [array] to Pd-l2ork yet.
> -) so I put from menu an array; the first one that I created doesn't appear even if prints his name on console. the second one appears, but it starts on console to print:

This could be a bug.  When you let me know which OS I'll look further.

Those are old debugging errors that I'll remove for the next alpha.  I went
ahead and made a bug report to remove them.
-Jonathan

    On Monday, April 11, 2016 2:05 PM, Marco Matteo Markidis <mm.markidis at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Jonathan,
amazing work.
Something that I see during some trial:-) apart Gem and Pdp that I understand are "properly" not loaded, toxy, flib, flatspace and pidip are not loaded (maybe wanted, just a report...)-) [array] and all stuff related [array define array1] are not created: array ...couldn't create-) so I put from menu an array; the first one that I created doesn't appear even if prints his name on console. the second one appears, but it starts on console to print: Old command at g_array.c:1355:pdtk_select_all_gop_widgets .x101850c00 100828000 0 and: Error: couldn't find iemgui prop group for y-scaleError: couldn't find iemgui prop group for x2 Error: couldn't find iemgui prop group for y-pix Error: couldn't find iemgui prop group for y-margin-) I finally loaded my sample and it exceeds the array limit (but I see something related on bug tracker)
Moreover, I try some mine external and they works properly...So, again amazing work and hope that my report can be useful. Maybe you already know this stuff and this is a waste of time: in this case sorry!
Best regards,
Marco

> On Friday, April 8, 2016 5:20 PM, Simon Iten <itensimon at gmail.com> wrote:

 > great! looks so smooth.
> on osx 10.11 i get a:
> basename is load-meter.pd
> path is /Users/doc/7.stuff/tools
> error: load-meter.pd: read failed
> when trying to open the load-meter.
Same on Windows.  I added an issue to the bug tracker.
-Jonathan