[PD] Pd-l2ork GUI port Alpha 0

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Apr 12 18:05:19 CEST 2016

I will let Jonathan answer the bulk of your questions pertaining to the
latest GUI port. As far as GUI objects being offset, pd-l2ork has had the
-legacy startup flag for some time now that ensures that all the patches
will render according to legacy GUI positioning.

Best,

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor