[PD] Pd-l2ork GUI port Alpha 0

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Apr 12 22:43:15 CEST 2016

On Apr 12, 2016 13:00, "Alexandre Torres Porres" <porres at gmail.com> wrote:

>> pd-l2ork has had the -legacy startup flag for some time now that ensures
that all the patches will render according to legacy GUI positioning.

> just so I get it, but then pd-l2ork patches won't load accordingly, right?

Not sure what you mean. You can open patches from either but if you use
legacy positioning that will affect all the patches opened under that
instance. We may want to look into per patch setting but as of right now I
don't think that's worth the effort because users as far as I can tell tend
not to mix the two. HTH