[PD] waveform randomizer

AP Vague apvague at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:14:51 CEST 2016

I wrote a patch to make interesting, pseudo-randomized waveforms in real
time as a way to add complexity and variation to drones. The patch
duplicates a table with randomization and uses [tabosc4~] as the final
oscillators to dac. This version cascades the duplication process; table b
is a copy of a, c is a copy of b, d is a copy of c. The results are pretty
interesting and I think the signals could work well with other
manipulations like filters.

I'm afraid that this might have been the extreme longhand way to do this,
ha ha ha. It works fine for what I wanted but I thought there might be some
ideas on how to accomplish it in an easier way. I also just kind of wanted
to share it.

Cheers.