[PD] Good Time Stretching patches/advice?

S.E.P. dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:32:08 CEST 2016

Hi List,

As I've discussed at the PD patch repo, I'm looking for an optimal Time
Stretching patch:
http://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/9909/time-stretching-patches-any-recommendations

>From the ideas and patches proposed there (I'll refer to the post # to
avoid attachments), I've found that a simple array based patch with a very
short sample works well for some patches, e.g. a contrabass (cf. post 17),
whereas [small_paul1] works better for something more complex, like a
saxophone multiphonic (cf. post 8 and 18).

Obviously, I'd prefer a unified solution that works for a wide variety of
samples. Any advice?

Best regards,
S.E.