[PD] canvasargs and initbang + new connector patch

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:36:51 CEST 2016

Thanks for the quick response, IOhannes. I'll be looking forward to this in the next Vanilla release.

As a tribute, here's a patch I made to help with large connection jobs. http://patchstorage.com/connector/ It uses many of the iemguts objects and should be really helpful for anyone who struggles with re-wiring large triggers and such in the GUI (see the gif). Won't work properly on Vanilla, although it should do with the next release.