[PD] @Porres Questions about PVoc

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:04:39 CEST 2016

howdy, I'm just using miller's phase vocoder (I07) under the hood, it's
nothing I came up with, just a wrap around it and a fancy user interface.

did you try "brane-e" 2.0? check at the very bottom
https://sites.google.com/site/porres/pd

it's also just a phase vocoder underneath

not sure about what would be wrong in automatic bouncing, I guess I put a
crossfade on purpose for live recording so it wouldn't click. There's a
"fade" control in brane-e if i'm not wrong you can set it to "0" and it
won't fade in/out

cheers