[PD] Menu fonts much too small on 4k screen

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:31:33 CEST 2016

Sorry for the very delayed reply to this...

I was indeed trying with Pd-extended at the time; I have now compiled
vanilla from scratch (from Miller's site, the latest tar source) and
the menu text is still really, really small. Is there a compile option
that would allow me to get a bigger font size?

- martin