[PD] @Porres Questions about PVoc

S.E.P. dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:48:03 CEST 2016

(oops, forgot to Reply All)

I found the "default" preset - number 24 - for brane-e. I edited the Fade
box to make it's minimum value 0 (instead of 5), but it still produces a
clipping sound when automatically bouncing, whereas, when I randomly click
on the Bounce button myself, there's never any clipping (you can test it
yourself with the attached file (window:4096, speed: 150/-150).

If there's a way to address this in the far simpler PVoc patch, I'd rather
do it there, as I only want to Time Stretch without all the other variables
for granulation. If you could tell me what subpatches I need to open and
modify, I'd be much obliged! I'm a bit lost in PVoc (so many sends,
receives and subpatches) and even moreso in brane-e.

Best regards,
S. E.