[PD] Good Time Stretching patches/advice?

S.E.P. dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:15:31 CEST 2016

@Derek Kwan Many thanks for your reply and your patches. I confess that I
have a poor understanding of arrays and the related object and tend to use
objects/abstractions that take an audio/open panel input. With your
patches, as with some others I've seen, I need to put "pos (samples)" into
the inlet and I'm not sure what that means. Also, while the 1st argument is
the name of the array to be read, I don't know what "catchname" means for
the 2nd argument.

@Jaime Oliver Have you used the Tom Erbe patches yourself? I downloaded the
pack at this student's website:
http://www.cooperbaker.com/home/code/pd%20spectral%20toolkit/ . Oddly,
Windows tells me there are redundant files and asks if I want to replace
them when I unpack it in a clean folder. I also add the path in my
preferences and am unable to access the .pd_darwin files...

Best regards,
S E P