[PD] Tcl plugins : find the patch name and disable edit mode

Jérôme Abel abel.jerome at free.fr
Thu Apr 21 00:13:42 CEST 2016

Hi list,

For the Malinette framework (http://malinette.info), I'm trying to use a
tcl plugin to tune the User Interface. I have two files opened together
: one is the menu and the other is the project.

I would like to show or hide a text (when the mode action or edit), but
not on the file "MALINETTE.pd" which is the menu. I have succeed to
show/hide a text but I don't know how to find the filename of a canvas
in the TCL PLugin (see attachment).

Another question : is anyone know if it is possible to disable edit mode
on a patch (always my menu "MALINETTE.pd").

Thanks,

Jerome