[PD] time travelling with AKM320 and Pd

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 17:44:50 CEST 2016

Thanks, Dan.
As for the +1's-- no greybeards will be harmed in my work to improve the interface.
-Jonathan

    On Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:36 AM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

 If Pd uses Portmidi on Linux, then it should be pretty easy to list the available ports. It’s no so hard with ALSA itself either. Check the RtMidi ALSA implementation inside RtMidi.cpp. I’ve used that in the past as a reference, although it’s a little hairy to pick apart, it’s at least a good working example beyond the ALSA documentation.
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com