[PD] time travelling with AKM320 and Pd

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:48:14 CEST 2016

Personally, I think the ports should be listed when using ALSA *and* still have functionality of using aconnect. Totally possible.

I use a similar set up on OSX where I have a permanent virtual port for Pd set in the OSX Midi settings which I route everything to, either in the other app or via an aconnect-style routing app like MidiPatchbay <http://notahat.com/midi_patchbay/>.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>