[PD] b4p - Modular synthesizer for Pure Data

Jose FuzzNo josefuzzno at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:44:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've been working on a library of abstractions that behaves like a modular
synthesizer. It has all the usual modules: VCO, VCA, ADSR, VCF...

If anyone knows the BEAP library for max/msp this will be familiar. It is
the same idea made with PD. All modules work with audio signals from -5 to
5 "volts". Control signals are usually from 0 to 5 "volts". As in modular
synthesizers, control signals can be used to make sound and biceversa.

I used pd-l2ork so I would recommend this package. The externals I used are
basically mrpeach and moonlib. The state saving is made with [preset_hub]
and [preset_node] from pd-l2ork.

You can download it on this link:
https://github.com/JoseFuzzNo/b4p

There is a couple of examples in the "examples" folder.

Also, as all the object names begin with "b4p_" you can import the library
at startup without any name collision.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Jose.