[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0 test 1 released

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:22:18 CEST 2016

i think normal vs bold should be a preference. the kerning on the font on
my 1920 X 1080 display in bold makes the letters run together and it's
actually more difficult to perceive for me than the plain font. so an easy
switch rather than a runtime config file or flag would be preferable for me
at least.

best to all,
scott