[PD] Sample accurate (audio) triggering of vline~

Wilfred de Zoete puredata at klankontwerp.nl
Mon Apr 25 13:13:12 CEST 2016

In a complex waveshaping environment I'm using arrays as wave tables.
There is one [phasor~] that runs the patch and I use [+~] to change
phase of reading out the arrays.

Now one of those arrays consists of only one pulse. I want to use that
to trigger a [vline~] in sample-accurate time. But how can I use the
pulse in the array as a trigger for [vline~]?
I would prefer not to use [snapshot~] as it's not very accurate since
that needs to be triggered itself by a metro and it isn't precize enough.

The [phasor~] I'm using is constantly pitch changed, ranging from almost
zero to 250 Hz max. The [vline~] has random ramp up, delay and ramp
down, that's why I don't use an array to make an envelope.

Cheers, Wilf