[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0 test 1 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:09:20 CEST 2016

We *do not* want to do that yet. I’ve found that on TK 8.5, there are a number of issues that need to be addressed, including the object creation hot keys being triggered twice.

I’ve been working on updating the build system so I can finally build Pd on new Mac OSXs (almost there) and then I’ll look into TK 8.5 support. Probably not in time for this release

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>