[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0 test 1 released

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:59:43 CEST 2016

Hi,
The clone is really great ! I think there is a bug, the two first copies
seem to have the instance number 0. And if the first inlet in the
abstraction is a signal inlet, you can't use it to pass message to the
object (like vis). I think this is because the clone uses the flag
"CLASS_NOINLET" but perhaps that even if the abstraction doesn't have any
inlet, the clone object could have a minimum of 1 inlet (just to use the
visible message).
Anyway thanks !