[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0 test 1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 25 17:31:05 CEST 2016

Yep, thanks for catching the numbering problem - I've fixed that now.

I'm not sure what to do about mixiung messages and signals in the same inlet -
that migth turn out not to be possible to allow.  I could hack in a "vis"
message inlet in case there are no inlets at all though... will think about
that.

cheers
Miller