[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Apr 25 21:45:10 CEST 2016

Cool, the crashes with the help patches seem to be gone!

Just two minor things:

In the help subpatch for [text delete] the original text only has 2 lines instead of 5 lines. Also, you wrote 'delete second line' while it's actually the third line ;-).

Thank you again! Looking forward to the stable release.

Christof