[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 26 00:40:08 CEST 2016

On 04/26/2016 12:28 AM, Martin Dupras wrote:
> I've just tried test2 on Fedora. I got the source from Miller's site,
> did ./autogen.sh, ./configure, make, make install.
>
> Unfortunately, the zoom function doesn't seem to work at all on my
> system. It's greyed out until you create a new patch; when you do, the
> "zoom in" and "zoom out" entries are no longer greyed out,

afaik, this is purely intentional: the zoom only works for the
patch-canvas (not for menu).

> but they
> have no effect.

this obviously is not.

> It's quite possible that I'm doing something wrong, I will investigate
> further; but I thought I'd report while it's fresh.

i can confirm that it works for me.
just to be sure: you do have some content on the patch window, do you?
(a zoomed white canvas might be undistinguishable from it's unzoomed
counterpart)