[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 01:10:15 CEST 2016

Ok, on my system, making the font really big and having zoom on at the
same time make things better now. The text in the console is still
really small, as is the "audio on/off" text at the top of the console.
Screenshot attached.

That said, it is a massive improvement that makes PD usable on my
screen. Many thanks!

- martin