[PD] [PD autotools on debian 8.4 broke

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:21:45 CEST 2016

after the dependencies were installed
the autogen script worked as well as configure with no arguments
after a make install
and running with

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/billy/src/pd-0.47-0test2'
root at debian:/home/billy/src/pd-0.47-0test2# pd

i can load the clone help patch and it seems to be working
audio sounds a bit thin playing xensynth
was getting conflicting block error while the help objects page was open
closed, listened to xensynth on 0.47-3 installed from synaptic
sounds so good
not sure why the audio would be thin sounding on test 02
it's that the dial patch is missing probably and xensynth uses the controls
as part of
the preset loading and adjustment so probably nothing to do with the code
there are no conflicting block size errors without the  object help patch
open