[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:05:47 CEST 2016

this is a stupid Apple thing meant to lock you into Apple or approved devs
only. to fix this, go into your System Preferences select Security and
click the lock icon. then find the section with the words 'Allow
applications downloaded from' (in 10.8 its the General tab). change this to
Anywhere and close the lock icon. Try opening it up again and it should
work.

best,
scott