[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:07:59 CEST 2016

a few other things I think we could easily sneak into the next release,
related to documentation.

1- re-include "paf~" external - it could be brought back now that its
patent is over, The F13 example still mentions the existence of this
object, so an external should exist or this mention needs to be removed.

*https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1206/
<https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1206/>*

2- there's no help for [vnsapshot~], include one?

https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1205/

3- no help file for [clip]

https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1237/

4 - There are these 2 midi objects in vanilla ([midirealtimein] &
[midiclkin]) that have no help file and are not mentioned in the
midi-help.pd file, neither are present in the "MIDI and OSC" section of
help-intro.pd

https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1221

cheers