[PD] can't load abstractions using fuill pathname?

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:31:54 CEST 2016

output of diff with s_path.c from 04.6 and current test3 as  input was
confusing
some of the lines did not appear to be different,
weird was the first difference something about aloca.h and windows, the new
macros didnt look like the same thing was being done.
i know i can't load [knob] when referencing as [ext/knob] with test2 but
works great with all previous versions.
at one point i did get some message  warning about knob was not loaded, is
deprecated and implemented with this other knob.

 On another note is there a way to cycle thrigh previous errors and auto
load the patch that the  orror or warning originated?