[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 30 00:49:15 CEST 2016

It looks like the new color handling has made teh "color" message work
more coherently.  In the past, if "color" had two arguments they were
interpreted as background, foreground, and label color, but if only
two were supplied theyt were the foreground and label colors (without
setting background color).  I think the old behavior is horribly confusing.
I'm not sure whether to consider it a bug or a 'feature' - and whether
back compatibility is more important than making the color-settings sane.