[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sun May 1 11:42:45 CEST 2016

On Sat, 2016-04-30 at 12:08 -0700, Miller Puckette wrote:
> OK.. I added a 0.46 compatibility mode to get the old, strange behavior :)

I don't see anything regarding this in the logs. Did you push? The most
recent commit I see is adcdcede.

Now I feel somewhat guilty for another compatibility mode ;-)
Probably more important than supporting the 'strange' behavior would be
to reflect the current behavior in the documentation. See attached
my_canvas-help.pd

Roman