[PD] [PD-announce] Oops, test3 bad, test4 up now

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue May 3 00:46:53 CEST 2016

I love the metaphor.  Duplos and legos work together precisely because
of the integer ratio.

I think I do have to make some adjustments to zooming:

offer 150% zoom
fix it so that editing a zoomed patch can't get "between pixels" on the
un-zoomed version (so that save/restore works exactly; patches are saved in
the un-zoomed state)
(maybe) enlarge small windows when you zoom them, as long as the resulting
window would still fit on the screen

I think this is more than I can safely do between "test3" and "production"
so will put these off to the next version, sorry...