[PD] "WARNING: duplicate '...' library found

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue May 3 15:16:20 CEST 2016

Hello,

  I've just installed pd-0.47test4 with make install, now I'm trying to
remove an error coming on my archlinux machine since a long time. When I
open the help browser the console is complaining about duplicate
libraries when pathes are added to preferences.

  I start pd, open path preferences window, close it, and then open
browser, the console doesn't complain anymore about duplicates...

So if I delete the content of ::sys_searchpath before opening the help
browser the errors don't come anymore.

Before looking further in GUI code, I'd like to ask if it happens to
someone else, knowing that there is only one .pdsettings in my home folder.

tyfth

pc