[PD] [PD-announce] Oops, test3 bad, test4 up now

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:30:46 CEST 2016

Hi Miller,

Thanks for being awesome and making something awesome....

Not sure these are bugs (or if it matters even with the first one)

1) When I make a new doc and save it to hard drive with default title (ex.
Untitled-1.pd) it saves to drive fine. NOW if I hit CMD+S (osx) or in the
file menu File->Save I get the "Save As" dialog.... so rather and save
changes to Untitled-1.pd I get a dialog....

2) I noticed in [makefilename] that one is supposed to be able to do
"N-Tuple" substitutions. I remember in the last version that if I did
[makefilename %s%%s%%%s] pd would crash. This version (maybe something
changed IDK) I am only allowed to do double substitutions (%s%%s) but not
"N-Tuple". If I do for example [makefilename %s%%s%%%s] the %%%s is
replaced with 0000000

maybe i am just using [makefilename] in this was wrong but it seems this
this is the idea from the docs.....

attached is my test patch for clarification.

cheers