[PD] [PD-announce] Oops, test3 bad, test4 up now

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:43:37 CEST 2016

anyway, since some updates to the documentation have been happening - and
since I care a lot about documentation - i've been searching for more
things to point out. Here's a few more I ran accross:

there is no help file for:

[serial]

[loadbang] - I'm attaching one help file from old extended

[q8_sqrt~] & [q8_rsqrt~] will call the halp files of [sqrt~] & [rsqrt~]
respectively, but there is no mention to these objects in the help files -
seems all you have to do is mention them as well in it saying they are (and
how they are) cheaper and less accurate versions.

I'll see if I can still find something more ;)

cheers