[PD] more help file suggestions for pd 0.47

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri May 6 04:24:16 CEST 2016

So i did browse though all the help files again to see if I could find
anything else, here it is:

[%], [mod] and [div] call the otherbinops-help file, but none of these 3
objects are mentioned in it, so please update this help file to include
them.

both delwrite~ and delread~ could be update to refer to the new vd~ name
delread4~ (I had suggested this before with delread~ but forgot about
delwrite~).

[value] could be update to inform that you can both read and write values
to it from the [expr] family of objects

Moreover, many help files were hurting the eye because comments were
overlaping with objects, the window size was wring and things like that. I
assume some font size and things like that changed from one version to
another and things got a little screwed up (30 of them exactly).

I made changes myself, all very minute and just to correct this aesthetic
and reading problems - some incredibly minute, while other needed more
effort separating overlapping things. But anyway, none should configure an
"update to 0.47" remark in my oppinion... cause it's all the same!

only thing I really changed was in [change] (haha) - where I fixed a typo
(STREAM instead of STEAM), find them all attached.

cheers