[PD] [PD-announce] Oops, test3 bad, test4 up now

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:53:43 CEST 2016

> Sorry for the noise -
>
> I broke the variable delay reader in 0.47-0test3 - I've uploaded test4
> to replace it... http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.htm etc. as usual.
>
> cheers
> Miller

Hello,

I'm not sure if it matters all that much but "DSP" in the Pd window next
to the checkbox is different from previous versions. It's of a smaller
font and not bolded. I've actually been using that to tell the
difference between your test I compiled from source and the older
apt-get installed one =P. I like it better the old way (always helpful
when things are easier to read) but it's no huge deal if you feel
strongly otherwise.

Also, in terms of the file prompts for openpanel/savepanel/open/save, is
it possible to have a "Create New Folder" button? Also, a detailed list
view option (name/size/type/date) would be nice at some point but it sounds
like a whole lot more work and it's not exactly something I've been
absolutely dying without... but the new folder button would be nice =).
Thanks for all your hard work!

Derek