[PD] New version of sigpack available via deken
Fred Jan Kraan
fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri May 6 16:19:34 CEST 2016
I just completed the upload of an updated version of sigpack to
puredata.info, and it is available via deken. I contacted Martin Weiß
and he is ok with this release, but please send the bug-reports to me.
Apart from the restyled help-patches, I fixed some issues.
Summary release notes 0.044:
- Changed version to 0.044,
- decimate~: fixed gitch at block start,
- freqshift~: fixed off-by-one loop causing NaNs. (Partially) updated
- round~: fixed division by zero issue,
- transient~: optimized/updated,
- vowel~: moved static array to instance struct to allow multiple
instances and prevent NaNs,
- *-help.pd: reformatted and improved.
The github repository is at https://github.com/electrickery/pd-sigpack.
More information about the Pd-list