[PD] New version of sigpack available via deken

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri May 6 16:19:34 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I just completed the upload of an updated version of sigpack to
puredata.info, and it is available via deken. I contacted Martin Weiß
and he is ok with this release, but please send the bug-reports to me.

Apart from the restyled help-patches, I fixed some issues.

Summary release notes 0.044:
- Changed version to 0.044,
- decimate~: fixed gitch at block start,
- freqshift~: fixed off-by-one loop causing NaNs. (Partially) updated
from upstream,
- round~: fixed division by zero issue,
- transient~: optimized/updated,
- vowel~: moved static array to instance struct to allow multiple
instances and prevent NaNs,
- *-help.pd: reformatted and improved.

The github repository is at https://github.com/electrickery/pd-sigpack.

Greetings,