[PD] [OT] choice of sound cards for 16 output channels

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Fri May 6 17:07:06 CEST 2016

well,
if it should be on the cheap side,
and the need for usb because of a lacking pcmcia/expresscard is present,
there there are
logilink ua0099 available, which are offering 8ch output
for 23euros
i bought some here:
http://www.pollin.de/shop/dt/MDUyODcyOTk-/Computer_Informationstechnik/USB_Technik/USB_Konverter/7_1_Kanal_USB_2_0_Soundbox_LogiLink_UA0099.html

cheers,