[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-0test2 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri May 6 18:52:48 CEST 2016

That's correct behavior.  The earlier behavior (in which owning
patches saved declarations made inside abstractions) was in error.

I believe old patches will still work, but yes, if you re-save an old
patch using a new version of Pd you'll have to add the appropriate "declare"
object to the owning patch.  (This sounds like an inconvenience but is an
improvement since the old behavior wasn't well defined.)

cheers
Miller