[PD] [netsend] bug?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri May 6 19:15:02 CEST 2016

Can you send a full output from [netsend -b] ?
To get your message line by line, you must recreate the chain by
accumulating numerical values until a 10 or/and 13 comes. For this a
[route 10 13] (to do something when a 10 or 13 comes), [list prepend]
(to accumulate) and [list] (to store accumulation) should help.
See attached files for one possibility of vanilla version of [l2s].
++

Jack